Saturday, August 1, 2009

H1N1!!

Cough?Flu?Sore throat?Fever?suppose everyone ad noe all these 4 are d symptoms of H1N1 rite?n unfortunately, i got 3 out of 4....sigh............

Friday night ma fren told me that there is ad 1 confirmed case of H1N1 in INTI NILAI..d staff of INTI NILAI library...d first question that came to my mind is that "khor eng keong, did u go to library pass few days?" luckily, i din...and this was d first time i realised the benefit of being lazy...xD

But things are still d same, ma fren kip on suspecting that i am d carrier of H1N1 virus....denying that i am not, i will still worry actually....apart from home, this is d first time i falled sick......

Anyway, from this i can c who really cares about me....n 4 sure, ma mum and dad will be d first n d most....they will make sure i drink lots of water by giving me 4 calls everyday, n they even ask ma uncle 2 bring me medicine from KL......"4 tablets of Vitamin C everyday, 3 L of water everyday, 2 apples everyday, NO KFC, NO MCD, NO PIZZA(although i did order spaghetti last night xD), no outdoor games"...frens,sounds familiar?i bliff each and every of ur parents hv warned u all be4 rite?jz that we are not sure how many times n how often they did........

19 days count down 4 me 2 go bek penang!!!!i miss penang food so much!!!!laksa n char koay teow, wait 4 me !!!i will be bek soonnn....hopefully i will be totally recovered in 3 weeks time, or else no more penang food 4 me n this is even more torturing than death!!

1 comment:

Synlynn said...

lolx...i did not dare to report my mum what i ate...she sure ki siao eh...
"bo kia si a u!! blablablablabla"